Monday, July 1, 2013

[BLOG DROPBY] Gingkohill@WP

So I have this tendency to wander in other Kdrama blogs and just read up their thoughts on some of the dramas that I have watched that the blogger also watched. Anyway, I came across this lovely blog: GINGKOHILL@WP and thought of answering the questions in her latest blog post. :)


1.  How did you get into dramas (typical question but I’m always curious)?
So, Kdramas started to be shown in my country and I get to watch Autumn In My Heart (one of the first dramas to be shown here). From then on, I watched every single Kdrama and Kmovie that I could find (with good subtitles! since it was hard back then to find such dramas LOL) and until now, I still am addicted to them.
2.  Which Korean actor and actress would you like to meet in person?
A LOT! First of course would be my favorite actress, Son Ye Jin. Then with the recent conclusion of GFB, I would really love to meet Lee Seunggi & Suzy. Also Lee Min Jung, Uhm Tae Woong, Kim Soo Hyun, Song Joongki, Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo! And of course, my OTP of 2012, Jung Eunji & Seo Inguk. This list is still incomplete but if I continue this, I am not going to be able to finish before bedtime haha. 
3.  What’s your opinion of Kpop?  Any favorites?
LOVE IT! :) I'm a bigtime ELF, SHAWOL, SONE and the rest of SME artists fan. I also love 2PM and miss A! Also After School, Secret, BEAST and A Pink.

4.  Can you recommend to me a healthy dish/meal that you like (preferably non-Korean since I eat it often ;)?
I don't eat healthy foods so I can't help you with that. Haha.
5.  What’s one talent or skill you wish you had?
Dancing! I would love to be able to dance with my favorite KPOP artists and Moon Geun Young! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment