Monday, October 29, 2012

Panda and Hedgehog Casting Imports

I looked up on the profiles of the cast of Panda and Hedgehog and found out that almost all of them were from the drama, It's Okay, Daddy's Girl. Funny how that seem to be, it turns out that the scriptwriter of PaH is also the scriptwriter of IODG. I haven't watched IODG, but I'm planning to so it's going to be like a reunion drama in reverse for me. I'm going to see the same stars but in a different light and setting. This should be fun.

So the Cast Imports are:



Super Junior Donghae



Choi Jin Hyuk
 *I love him in I Need Romance :)

 
Song In Hwa
*funny how things turn out. In IODG, In Hwa and Donghae are in somewhat a love triangle (i think, based on sources and this picture) but in PaH, they are half-siblings. LOL.

Park Geun Hyung

Hong Yeo Jin
* I can't find pictures of her. :(

Park Sang Hoon 

*Heol! (I am soo adapting Choco's expression haha) Park Sang Hoon is Park Geun Hyung's real life son?! NICE!

Nam Ji Hyun
*one of the reasons why i adore the PaH Finale hehehe.

Whoa! That's a lot. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment