Saturday, October 27, 2012

'King of Dramas' Teaser

I kinda found a link of the 2nd teaser of SBS's King of Dramas in soompi. After watching the teaser, it reminded me of Hyun Bin & Song Hye Kyo's Worlds Within. I don't know if they are similar in plot but I do know they have different feels. This new drama is more perky and more on the action side while WW dealt with a gloomy dramatic feel of melodramas.



Kim Myung Min (this is my first time watching him; peace to all his fans but I don't know him) is kinda funny on this teaser, I just hope he also is on the drama. Then there's Jung Ryeo Won and her messy struggling role. I don't know but such role somewhat fits her, maybe because of her innocent and naive looking face.

I have been quite excited for this drama because of Choi Siwon and Jung Ryeo Won. Never judge me because at a point, every person did like Siwon and his abs. Besides, I can vouch for Wonnie. I do believe he can act.

King of Dramas  premieres November 5. And I can't freaking wait! <3coffee

cr:

No comments:

Post a Comment