Tuesday, June 18, 2013

[Random Thoughts] Nice Guy

Wow. No one actually died. LOL. I kind of expected that since the drama was kind of in a nice environment, sort of, not your typical makjang - dark with characters having very twisted minds. They were twisted, especially Han Jae Hee and Ahn Min Young but in the long run, they were all redeemed. They found their ways. This was expected because of the feel of the drama and at every end of an arc, you'll always know that the leads won their battle. Because they met my expectations, I kind of feel that Lee Kyung Hee could have done better. I was expecting that they'll debunk my expectations and blow me in their final episode since episode 19 was kind of a filler episode just to make way for a spectacular finale.

But as I look back, this drama has taken me to extreme emotions. I think I'll still stick with City Hunter as still the best drama out there but Nice Guy definitely comes in second for me. It was well written and definitely
....

[SPOILER] I have read spoilers of the finale before I watched it (thanks to Koala's Playgroud btw, I love that site). I was so into the drama that I can't wait for Wednesday and Thursday to come. When the spoilers said that Maru was going to lose his memories too, I was taken aback because I watched a similar story, though the girl who had amnesia was only faking it (it's a Philippine Movie, My Amnesia Girl), and I kind of hated its ending. But after watching how they unfolded the 7-year jump, I could say that Lee Kyung Hee is a really good writer for me to like the path that she has taken in ending the drama. It was not forced...

<okay. I have decided to post this like now since this has been in my drafts since everrrr! Haha! It's been cut. I really don't know why I didn't finish this but since I don't want to waste my words, I'm going to post this now. LOL. I don't have any plans finishing this because I think I already forgot my exact thoughts about NG after it finished haha!>

No comments:

Post a Comment