Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Teenage Stills of MBC's 'I Miss You' + my excitement

My excitement for this upcoming MBC drama is peaking high. With the release of these gorgeous shots of Yeo Jin Gu & Kin So Hyun, who are gonna be playing teenage Yoochun & Yoon Eun Hye, respectively, the drama just keeps on getting me interested. With its cast, Choonie & YEH on lead, to its plot, what better melodrama could certainly get to me now?



Ever since I found out Yoochun decided to sign on this drama, I have been curious. The curiosity even piked up when the rumors on who the leading lady would be started. From my favorite actress (Son Ye Jin - im still a little bummed that she didn't take the role) to having Lee Min Jung on the rumor mill, what could I say, the staff have good taste. But finally, they found their girl and at first I never thought YEH would pull through since her forte has always been romcom, but this would be a new experience for me as a YEH fan because this is the first time I will be seeing her doing a serious melodrama. And I can't wait for her to kick ass on this one.


A little rant on the teenage stars though, I would have love for Kim Yoo Jung to act opposite YJG again, but I guess having KSH would be fine since she's a pretty promising actress too.

MBC's I Miss You premieres on November. Written by Moon Hee Jung (Smile You; Can You Hear My Heart).

No comments:

Post a Comment